Guest Lulujim

Kitchen Planners???

Guest Lulujim

Hi all,

We've just signed on a house in Woodcroft - exciting!!!

It needs a little updating, and to start with it would need a new worktop in the kitchen - and possibly a new kitchen if we could afford it!?

We've braved Ikea and like a kitchen there, but even with their ''kitchen planner'' guide on our computer.. we're still struggling!

Can anyone recommend a kitchen planner/fitter that could help us out?

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

Guest soggy
    Hi all,

It needs a little updating, and to start with it would need a new worktop in the kitchen - and possibly a new kitchen if we could afford it!?

We've braved Ikea and like a kitchen there, but even with their ''kitchen planner'' guide on our computer.. we're still struggling!

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

Hi,

will pm you shortly

Simon:)

Hi all,

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

My place ( Bunnings ) have just started their kitchen planning facility take a look on line, the guys at woirk say its pretty good !!!!

You go no plan what you want and where, then you pop into a store and they order the stuff automatically....too easy eh !!!

Hope this helps.

HG

Guest Lulujim

Thanks a lot! Big help - I'll take a look. James

Guest Nick11

jt kitchens - i think thats their initials - they make doors made to order and they are really really cheap. They are in Lonsdale near the intersection on Brodie road that leads onto the freeway. It says trade only , but they let anyone in. Pm Angela - her kitchen looks fantastic.

Guest Lulujim

Hi Nick - thanks - is it KT3 kitchens? Just done a google and that's one for 'trade only'' and is on Brodie Raod..will have a look there anyway :D

Guest caoimhe

Congrats on getting the house, we will be moving into ours in a few weeks and can't wait.

Good luck

Guest Nick11
    Hi Nick - thanks - is it KT3 kitchens? Just done a google and that's one for 'trade only'' and is on Brodie Raod..will have a look there anyway :D

Thats the one - I get it wrong every time I recommend them :biglaugh:

They are made to measure and really cheap. You just have to fit them. They do work tops as well and do the joints for you.

Guest Lulujim

Just been to KT3 today - wow!! They're nicer and are about 1/2 price of Ikea!! Thanks so much for the recommendation - I might PM Angela and find out who planned/fitted hers although we've got a recommendation from on here too..

Thanks Nick!