Guest Lulujim

Random Question....

Guest Lulujim

Hi again,

A bit of a random question this one.. but we've bought over our electric toothbrushes from the UK.. and haven't got a shaver point to re-charge them. Does anyone know where we could get an adapter to change the shaver to an Aussie plug socket?

We've tried Bunnings/Big W etc.. with no luck.

Thank you!

Guest TC for short

Most travel adaptors (ie UK 3-pin to Aus) should also be able to accommodate a shaver-type plug fitting into the lower two sockets. Can be a bit tricky getting them in but they should fit.

Hope this helps!

Guest Lulujim

Thanks, but had a good wrestle with it and it isn't going to fit. What do Aussie electric toothbrushes plug into? Is it a 2 pin shaver adaptor?

Many thanks. James

Thanks, but had a good wrestle with it and it isn't going to fit. What do Aussie electric toothbrushes plug into? Is it a 2 pin shaver adaptor?

Many thanks. James

I had the very same issue....couldnt find anything to fit the shaver...i the end got my mum to sedn one over fron the Dark Side.

Guest grants
    Hi again,

A bit of a random question this one.. but we've bought over our electric toothbrushes from the UK.. and haven't got a shaver point to re-charge them. Does anyone know where we could get an adapter to change the shaver to an Aussie plug socket?

We've tried Bunnings/Big W etc.. with no luck.

Thank you!

Hi I had same problem but just put a normal aussie plug on it which then plugs into electric socket. It works great and cheaper than buying adapters.

Guest Lulujim

A-ha! :idea: Good thinking - will try that tonight!