Guest Trakki

Urgently need childcare, any suggestions

Guest Trakki

Well as the title says we urgently need childcare for Joe and Niamh, Petes job just doesn't finish early enough for me for work. I need it from 11.30-3pm. Any suggestions of decent childcare around the Woodcroft area, need to find something asap, really need it from friday but know this may not be the case and will need to sort something else out for Friday and monday but hopefully for after that.

Any suggestions

Sorry can't write a comprehensive answer cos I need to get to bed but ............ give these peeps a ring tomorrow, they should be able to help you somehow. http://www.decs.sa.gov.au/familydaycare/pages/cg0001106/fdchome/?reFlag=1

I used to be a Family Day Care Provider (in Woodcroft!) and there were quite a few of us in this area but I've given it up now, and I know a lot of the others have, but there must be someone out there still doing it. Ring DECS in the morning! Oh and FDC people are very strictly regulated, all trained by DECS, and they are all insured, have a First Aid cert and police checks.

Sharon

Found the local contact details for you ............

2nd Floor Noarlunga House, Noarlunga Centre SA 5168

Phone: (08) 8207 3657

Fax: (08) 8207 3660

Schemes: Southern Districts, Southern Vales, East Country

Ros Smith - Operations Coordinator

Kerry Grantham - Team Leader

Guest Trakki

Thanks for your help people, I have a few childcare centres to ring tomorrow and will phone the family day care people, I believe this is what in England we call child minding, is that right? Think this will be a better option as although it will be 5 times a fortnight it will be different days as I work shifts.

Have lost a day reserching this as Joe has been sick this week and after spending the night in hospital sunday was back there today unwell again.

Oh well, thanks again

Try Happy Valley Child Care Centre...I do know that they are pretty full as last i heard there was a waiting list...but you never know....they may be able to help you...

Guest sandar1

Tracey I hope that Joe is feeling better, what a worry. Goodluck with the child care it is such a pain choosing the right thing for the kids and having piece of mind isn't it.

All the best, and let us know how Joe is.

Sandra

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi Tracey. Did you manage to find anyone?

Guest Trakki

hi yea thanks I found a nice child care centre 2 mins down the road that are willing to be flexible with my shifts. Niamh and Joe love it there.

Thanks