Guest james tiberius

Hello Info Required On Gawler

Guest james tiberius

Hi. I am new on this site. I have been offered a job in Gawler. Do any expats live out that way or can anyone give some feedback on the area.

I am looking at living in the Barossa Valley and commuting to work. Any ideas on the commuting time??

Best wishes to all :)

Guest james tiberius

Hi Ian

Thanks for the reply. I am still in the UK at present and due to be out in November. We live in small village in the UK, so the rural scene is ok by us. Am I right in thinking it is about 50 mins to the coast from Gawler??

Best wishes,

JT.

Guest Melian

It takes approx. 40 mins to get to Semaphore beach or 50 mins to Grange. Adelaide CBD is about 50 mins depending on traffic lights. There are several shopping centres within 30 mins of Gawler.

Anything you need to know just ask and I will try to answer, if I can.

Ian

Guest james tiberius

Cheers Ian.

How far is the Baroosa Valley in terms of commuting times. We have short term rental lined up in the CBD and will be looking to rent after that. Do you know of any local real estate firms in the area??

Best wishes.

JT.

Guest massive

Hi

we are in Gawler , I work in Lyndoch that takes 20 mins at school time with at school drop off on the way , hubby works at rowland Flats which is a bit futher and gets there in 20 mins around 7a.m.

We go to henleys or grange most weekends in about 45mins . We have a main high street with all the larger stores and its only 10mins to Elizabeth . Pm us if you want anymore info and yes ther are plenty of ex pats here

We've recently bought a new plot of land 15 mins north of Gawler. Really love the area. There are several new developments within a fairly short distance of Gawler.

You may find the following link useful for information about the area. We went to the visitor centre recently and they were really helpful with all sorts of info, not just tourist type stuff. Good luck.

http://www.gawler.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=287

Guest james tiberius

Thanks all for your help and advice. Hopefully we will be there soon enough.