sproganunu

mortgage advice

I have been reading lots of info from different mortgage brokers, banks etc and am too spoiled for choice. Can anyone advise on which are currently the best mortgage deals?

I have been reading lots of info from different mortgage brokers, banks etc and am too spoiled for choice. Can anyone advise on which are currently the best mortgage deals?

Talk to Bernie Lewis they are in touch with everyone and know all their is to know....

http://www.bernielewis.com.au/

They are doing ours for us...

Hi there.

I am happy to help you if you like.

I am able to access most well known lenders and many more. I used to be a Mortgage Adviser in the UK for Alliance & Leicester and could guide you through the differences in systems etc.

Quite happy to come to you for a consultation too.

Andy

Guest Trakki

I would 100% recommend Andrew Williams, very sound advice and very helpful

Guest KP Nuts
    I would 100% recommend Andrew Williams, very sound advice and very helpful

Couldn't agree more............

Ive heard people say that making bi-weekly payments can help pay off your mortgage quicker. Is it really worth it? Anyone doing this?

Fortnightly payments are definately the way forward! Speak to Andrew Williams!

Fortnightly payments are definately the way forward! Speak to Andrew Williams!

Pay it weekly as we are and pay it off even faster....we make what would be 13 monthly payments as oppose to 12....all good....

:jiggy:

If you are looking for someone who is trustworthy Duane Kaak of Homeownership 8333 4000 is the the person you are looking for. Give him a try he's helped us and now we are in a position to pay off our mortgage in 10 - 13 yrs. Not bad eh ! Lets not profit the banks,and learn to be wise! This guy is excellent he'll give you the wisdom to prosper. We have now purchased our 2nd investment property. he has the knowledge.

It costs nothing to talk to him. If you want more info send me a PM.