Northern soul in adelaide

Guest poolelad

Guest poolelad

Just wondering if anyone in this group is/was into Northern Soul because there is a Northern soul - Motown night tomorrow night at CUSHDY 279a Hindley st (west end of) in the city. From 8 till late & IT'S FREE TO GET IN. Several DJ's (6) playing vinyl records to dance to.

Cheers Bob

Guest poolelad

Hello Lesley, we currently have them about 6 weeks apart & they are held in the Adelaides CBD so it's central for where ever you live. What part of the south coast do you live, cos as you can see from my ID I'm from Poole in Dorset.

If you do get settled quickly whern you get here in Sept we have an Australian National Once a year in a different state. This year it's going to be held at the Gold coast in Queensland in Nov 6-7-8th.

Regards Bob

Guest poolelad

Hello Lesley, we currently have them about 6 weeks apart & they are held in the Adelaides CBD so it's central for where ever you live. What part of the south coast do you live, cos as you can see from my ID I'm from Poole in Dorset.

If you do get settled quickly whern you get here in Sept we have an Australian National Once a year in a different state. This year it's going to be held at the Gold coast in Queensland in Nov 6-7-8th.

Regards Bob

Guest back clan

Hi Bob.

we are from Shoreham about 5 miles from Brighton. I'm from Hartlepool in NE origionally. we usually go to Dorset once a year camping with a load of mates and stay just outside Corfe.

Love it round there. I think it's one of the things we will miss about the Uk.

The Gold coast sounds good. Have you been? I've been up there and it's lovely but my OH has only ever been to Perth.

Looks like we could have our first night out sorted.

Thanks a lot

Lesley

Guest poolelad

Hello again Lesley, talking about northern soul there is a yahoo group on northern soul in Australia that you might wish to join http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/northernsoulinoz here you can find out what else is happening around the country & catch some of the characters we have here. By the way I have been up to the Gold coast a few times & I guess that there will be around 20 - 30 uf us going up there from Adelaide in Nov. Catch ya Bob