The Old Folks Home

Hayshake

Benny rushes into the lounge in the old folks home and whispers excitedly to his good friend Minnie: "Minnie you'll never guess what - Ive got the urge!"

Minnie replied " I've no idea what you are talking about, and even if I did I wouldn't be interested at my age"

So Bennie said "But it may never happen again - please Minnie, you're my old friend. Do an old man a favour for the last time and come upstairs with me......

I'll tell you what" he yelps. "Do it with me and I'll pay you £200. What do you say"

Minnie considers: £200 would buy me a nice new crocodile handbag and maybe a pair of matching gloves....

"Come on then" she murmurs. "You go up first and I'll meet you in your room"

Ten minutes later, via lift and Zimmer frame, she joins him and 10 minutes after that the deed is done.

Benny is ecstatic " Minnie" he moans, "that was wonderful. And I'll tell you something - if I'd known you were a virgin, I'd have given you £600."

"And I'll tell YOU something, Benny" sighs Minnie. "If I'd known it was going to be that good, I'd have taken my tights off"!!!