Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich

Orthodontists

Guest rich

Any good orthodontists in the Adelaide area? Cheers!

Rich

Guest Lulujim

hi Rich,

How are you? Sorry to read your earlier post - how annoying?? Thesethings are sent to try us!! Hope it all gets sorted quickly for you!

Orthodontists - Nick11 from here recommended Simon Freezer to me (i've got a brace) - and he has been great. I can PM you the detail si fyou like - I got an appointment very quickly too. he's got clinics in Ab Park, which will probably be closest to you?

Looking forward to catching up properly when you all arrive here!

Alexis

Guest rich

Hi Alexis,

Thigs are good - we resolved the Ewan visa thing... took a lot of stroppiness on our part to get anywhere! We're looking now at booking flights for Aug 4th! That way we can get in for the 5th which is our wedding anniversary as I promised Gina we'd be in Adelaide for it!

Pls could you forward the Orthodontists details to me - that'd be great. Gina has a brace... she was cross as her teeth did nothing while pregnant and now they are straightening nicely so she wants to continue seeing someone!

Take care, looking forward to meeting up in due course!

rich

Guest doje6863
    Hi Alexis,

Thigs are good - we resolved the Ewan visa thing... took a lot of stroppiness on our part to get anywhere! We're looking now at booking flights for Aug 4th! That way we can get in for the 5th which is our wedding anniversary as I promised Gina we'd be in Adelaide for it!

Pls could you forward the Orthodontists details to me - that'd be great. Gina has a brace... she was cross as her teeth did nothing while pregnant and now they are straightening nicely so she wants to continue seeing someone!

Take care, looking forward to meeting up in due course!

rich

Hello,we use Guy Burnett for Graces (my 13yr old) brace. He has been fantastic. Hes on North Tce in the city, I know its a bit of a trek, but its worth it. Number is 82319602.

Cheers

donna

Guest back clan

Do any of you know what cost we will be looking at. Our daughter is 11 and I am sure she is going to need a brace sometime in the future.

Thanks

Guest kellyp

Hi

$4500 for my daughter. Out orthodontist billed us in three installments so we could get the most out of our private cover.

Kelly