Moosh

Laptop recommendations?

I'm just about to go out and buy a laptop.

I'm steering towards the Toshiba A350/07H Notebook - 2Ghz processor, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD with a 16" screen. Priced at $1694.

Anyone got any comments?

Guest LordLucan

I'm steering towards the Toshiba A350/07H Notebook - 2Ghz processor, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD with a 16" screen. Priced at $1694.

Anyone got any comments?

Purely my own personal opinion, but I have been buying servers, desktops and laptops from Dell for 4 years for work and personal purchases, and recommend them to anyone who asks because of price, quality, reliability and customer support. I have never regretted making the change from Toshiba laptops to Dell after some terrible problems with a particular model of Toshiba laptop a few years back and lousy customer service while failing to resolve the issues. I'll never go back.

Your specs look fine, you should make sure that at the price, it is an Intel Core Duo or equivalent processor, NOT a Celeron.

Just my 2c worth!

Guest andrew_obrien
    Purely my own personal opinion, but I have been buying servers, desktops and laptops from Dell for 4 years for work and personal purchases, and recommend them to anyone who asks because of price, quality, reliability and customer support. I have never regretted making the change from Toshiba laptops to Dell after some terrible problems with a particular model of Toshiba laptop a few years back and lousy customer service while failing to resolve the issues. I'll never go back.

Your specs look fine, you should make sure that at the price, it is an Intel Core Duo or equivalent processor, NOT a Celeron.

Just my 2c worth!

I agree dont get one with an AMD or duel core make sure it is a core2duo or it will be a waste of your money.

Anyone got any comments?

I would get one to match the budget you have got

ie of you have $2K then spend the $2k....know what i mean?

Good luck tho

HG