Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fancy a Beer

Help needed in sorting Digs for Uni!!

Guest Fancy a Beer

We have a friend that is coming to study at UniSA and obviously being nice people have offered to help sort stuff out for them etc. Well neither of us ever did the Uni thing and so have no idea how to sort out digs etc, can anyone point my in the right direction??

Need something clean, cheap with easy access to Uni, but guess thats what everyone wants!!

Any pointers help etc would be gratefully received!! ;)

Guest jorose

Hi

If you friend is an International student as far as I know the Uni can arrange accomodation e.g. student hostels. Give them a ring maybe. I do know that if the student requests it then the Uni sorts it all out for them. Might it be easier if your friend does that? However, this does not apply to private rentals.

If they are a local student then I am not sure how it works but maybe I'm sure the info will provide an info pack to your friend.

Sorry can't give you any more info than this.

Jo

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Hi

If you friend is an International student as far as I know the Uni can arrange accomodation e.g. student hostels. Give them a ring maybe. I do know that if the student requests it then the Uni sorts it all out for them. Might it be easier if your friend does that? However, this does not apply to private rentals.

If they are a local student then I am not sure how it works but maybe I'm sure the info will provide an info pack to your friend.

Sorry can't give you any more info than this.

Jo

Thanks for your help I will let them know to speak direct to the Uni, saves me a job!! :)

Guest jorose
    Thanks for your help I will let them know to speak direct to the Uni, saves me a job!! :)

Exactly, keep it simple. Glad to be of help. :jiggy: