Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fancy a Beer

Need cake maker/decorator in Golden Grove areas??

Guest Fancy a Beer

Hi anyone suggest someone that makes kiddies cakes in the Golden Grove area??

Thanks

Guest Greg & Dani

Hi Fancy a Beer,

I'm a pastry chef, but in Glenelg. I'd be more than happy to make you whatever cake you like, just let me know what you want and when you need it for. I don't think it would be a problem to get it to you either. If you interested please contact me on 0450479922

Dani.

Cold Rock in Tea Tree Plaza for a great ice cream cake, decorated with you choice of toppings and words! My favourite by the way (in case you're stuck for what to order!) is layers of Ferrero Rocher, Creamy Vanilla, and Chocolate Ice Cream, with crushed maltesers mixed in, and more maltesers or flake on the top!

Or of course there is the Cheesecake Shop, who does more than just cheesecakes, and wonderfully.

Guest ReadyPenny

Dont know where Golden Grove is, in relation to Woodcroft. Try a PM to Trakki,she makes all kinds of novelty cakes and I have tasted one of hers, delicious!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm am hungry now just thinking about it. She is a mum herself and therefore knows all the things the kids are into!!!!

Mandy

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Hi Fancy a Beer,

I'm a pastry chef, but in Glenelg. I'd be more than happy to make you whatever cake you like, just let me know what you want and when you need it for. I don't think it would be a problem to get it to you either. If you interested please contact me on 0450479922

Dani.

Hi thanks sent you a pm

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Dont know where Golden Grove is, in relation to Woodcroft. Try a PM to Trakki,she makes all kinds of novelty cakes and I have tasted one of hers, delicious!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm am hungry now just thinking about it. She is a mum herself and therefore knows all the things the kids are into!!!!

Mandy

Thanks for that I spoke to her but she is to far away from me whcih is a big shame!!

Guest AdelaideSammy

Hi

A friend of mine is a pastry chef/cake maker. She is in Elizabeth. i can give you details if you want.

Guest katieb
    Hi Fancy a Beer,

Dani.

Hi,

I am also looking for a birthday cake for my son's 1st birthday in a few months. Am looking for a Thomas the Tank engine themed cake. Is this something that you would be interested in? I also live near the Golden Grove area.

Thanks

Katie

My friend who lives up the road to you in Banksia Park makes cakes she made our wedding cake and it was fantastic if you want to PM your number I'll pass it onto her xx

Tina x