Bealesfamily

One Step Closer!

No Point to this message really just wanted to say we've had our SA sponsorship granted today yeeha!!! :D Hopefully, this means our visas are not far away now and we'll soon be booking flights!!

Guest harper210267

Well done you.

I think it's nice to share your news.

My hubby has his IELTS test in June, as we couldn't get one until then. We made our decision about March but was unable to get to see our agent until 1st May.

Well done you.

I think it's nice to share your news.

My hubby has his IELTS test in June, as we couldn't get one until then. We made our decision about March but was unable to get to see our agent until 1st May.

Thanks, good luck with the IELTS

Guest Pies

Congratulations! One step closer. I booked my flight this morning. It is the first time I have booked a one-way long-haul flight and it was pretty final!!

Pies

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Congratulations!!:jiggy:

Remember how i felt just wanted to tell everyone but friends and family aren't really happy for you or they don't understand what it means. Were waiting on Meds to be finalised. Driving me crazy checking every day. Good luck with the rest of it shouldn't be long now.

Jo and Tom x

Guest sandar1

Congratulations hope all goes smoothly from now on, it is difficult when you are so excited and everyone else around you is not. Just forge on for now and you'll be here soon.