Sign in to follow this  
Guest heather&dean

Online visa application - attachments

Guest heather&dean

Hi all

Getting excited, just received state sponsorship and will be completing Visa in next couple of days.

But can anyone tell me whether I have to electronically attach my documents or whether I can send hard copies after completing visa online? We haven't got a scanner, but want to apply online.

Thanks, Heather

Guest stufi1997

Hi Heather,

It really makes no sense to complete the application online and then send paper copies of your docs and I don't think this is even an option....invest in a scanner, they're not expensive and it really does make everything so much easier. Just think of all the money you'll save on the certified copies of everything if nothing else. Good Luck Fiona xx

Guest heather&dean
    Hi Heather,

It really makes no sense to complete the application online and then send paper copies of your docs and I don't think this is even an option....invest in a scanner, they're not expensive and it really does make everything so much easier. Just think of all the money you'll save on the certified copies of everything if nothing else. Good Luck Fiona xx

Thanks Fiona, just got back from shopping trip with scanner in hand (half price - bargain :D) Heather xx

Guest andrea

hi heather,

Firstly congrats on being one step further, brill.

Could you please give me some advice on S.A.Sponsor application process. I have an agent and we are just waiting for +skills assess from TRA. are agent told us that we have to apply online for S.A nomination application. Do we just submit form 1100 or is there additional info required. I have emailed my agent but I have not had a response feel a little let down by her, anxoius and over whelmed at the whole process. ahh

Guest Lisado

Hi

For ours we had to scan everything and then send the hard copies to our agent. They haveoffice here, so it didnt take too long to her as theyused their courier service.

Good luck