Guest sjs

Anyone breaking a lease?

Guest sjs

Thought I would ask if anyone out there is going to be breaking a lease shortly, or know of anyone who is, in the Port Noarlunga area? Our son is in school here and we really would like to stay in the area but not too much right now thats suitable on realestate.com.

Thanks

Guest KP Nuts

Why Sarah Jane, does yours end soon? thought you had a year.....

But in answer to your question, no sorry.

Guest Trakki

Have you decided to move?? Don't think you should as I can finally get to your without having to look at the map!! :biglaugh:

Guest sjs

Our landlords circumstances have changed and he wants to move into this property as a result. Though we have a fixed term lease til Dec we have agreed that if we find something suitable we will move out sooner. Me now knowing that we definately have to leave in December have ants in my pants trying to find something else as we have visitors coming in September and then December and I just want to be settled in. Hopefully this will be the last move before we buy something here too.

:skeptical:

Guest Roo1

Have you seen the post by WendyPhiland Sam? Their house is in Hallett Cove, which isn't too far to travel to your kids school in the morning?

Just a thought.......

J xxx

Guest Trakki

Oh bugger what a pain for you. Hope you find something soon and can I just ask that you make sure it is easy enough for me to find!!! :biglaugh: Speak soon x

Our landlords circumstances have changed and he wants to move into this property as a result. Though we have a fixed term lease til Dec we have agreed that if we find something suitable we will move out sooner. Me now knowing that we definately have to leave in December have ants in my pants trying to find something else as we have visitors coming in September and then December and I just want to be settled in. Hopefully this will be the last move before we buy something here too.

:skeptical:

I would be asking him for some $$$ seeing as he wants you to break the lease !!!!!

;)

Guest redfoxy
    Thought I would ask if anyone out there is going to be breaking a lease shortly, or know of anyone who is, in the Port Noarlunga area? Our son is in school here and we really would like to stay in the area but not too much right now thats suitable on realestate.com.

Thanks

Yes we are close to beaking our lease !! Endeavour drive seaford rise, a lovely 3 bed 2 bath large house on large plot. We are on the verge of buying a house and our lease ends mid oct. We were the first tennants and the landlord bought to rent so I dont think he would be selling at all.

Lynne