Some&Fin

Buying a house

Hi all

I'm hopefully going to buy a house as as soon as I can, as at the moment I am living with the in-laws:wacko:, and I was wondering what sort of offers people were putting in in relation to the asking prices at the moment? I've seen a couple of websites that have said prices have gone down in SA and have also seen a couple of websites saying they have gone up! Has anyone bought a house recently and what sort of offer did you put in?

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Our neighbour bought their house for $370K last year......it's now back on the market for $390-$410K.....be interesting to see what she gets....

Guest Izhevsk

Dear Lisa,

Your message caught my attention, as I am wanting to sell my house in Hallett Cove. It has 3 bedrooms and is close to schools and the newly upgraded shopping centre. If you are interested please send me a message.

Kind Regards

James

Guest cornish Busdriver

We brought our house last month for the bottom end of the sellers price range 450K. There were offers slightly higher but we got it cos we were doing a 30 day settlement and the other buyers wanted to do it longer.

Guest kangomik

10 to 15 % under, if you have a quick deal you may get 20%

Its dependant on area if the market is rising or falling. I have seen some stuff, and it has been on TV a few weeks ago where some property's are 100K less. But these where grosely over inflated to begin with.