HEAPS GOOD !!!

The one thing i miss.....

Is good old Premiership football and if it wasnt for my next door neighbour i would not be as drunk or as happy as i am now...thanks Matt :jiggy:and thanks SAF.:jiggy:.....

PS we gotta sell Berbatov:dull: and keep Tevez:notworthy:......

Bring on Rome.......

Guest sandar1

Check out the Coopers Ale House on the corner of Pultney and Carrington Streets, they usually have all of the british football rugby etcetera, might be a good place for a catch up to watch a game for the PIA lot. Give them a call and find out what they have on.

Guest rich

I know what you mean. I've just got back from watching Spurs cane Citeh 2-1 at White Hart Lane and taken the pee out of Liam Gallagher who was in the ground being well... Liam Gallagher. It was my last Spurs match and I've been going most weeks since I was 5. Very difficult to do for the last time. I will miss it! On the upshot, I'm going to Wembley next week to see Shrewsbury Town in the League 2 playoff... why? I don't know... because I'll miss it THAT much!

Rich

Guest graandjac

Can remember some great times at the Lane and never did get my "last visit" in but you will get over it . Is the drummer man still banging away in the corner and i think someone mentioned thet the lane was moving or going to have a compleat overhaul.....?.

Martin you must feel at home supporting man u and not living in the uk as most of the other united sheep live outside the uk....;):P

Martin you must feel at home supporting man u and not living in the uk as most of the other united sheep live outside the uk....;):P

Hehe true red mate....there aint no bigger distance to support them over....:chatterbox:.

Nursing headache today.....:wacko:

Guest rich

The drummer man is still banging away there, leading the chorus for some amusing songs. It was a good match and I'm sure the last time I see WHL. It is moving about 100 yards onto the old factory site next door. It looks like a clone of the Emirates TBH, but smart. It is going to be on its own plaza with 5* hotel (in Tottenham!?!?!?) some other sporting hoo ha etc. It will be good but the atmosphere at the Lane is excelent these days, hard to replicate! I'm already trying to work out when it's finished so i can pop back for a few games. I'm honestly the kind of fan that would think nothing of a days travel around the world to watch a football match! hehehe.

Rich

Can remember some great times at the Lane and never did get my "last visit" in but you will get over it . Is the drummer man still banging away in the corner and i think someone mentioned thet the lane was moving or going to have a compleat overhaul.....?.

Guest Shaggy
    The drummer man is still banging away there, leading the chorus for some amusing songs. It was a good match and I'm sure the last time I see WHL. It is moving about 100 yards onto the old factory site next door. It looks like a clone of the Emirates TBH, but smart. It is going to be on its own plaza with 5* hotel (in Tottenham!?!?!?) some other sporting hoo ha etc. It will be good but the atmosphere at the Lane is excelent these days, hard to replicate! I'm already trying to work out when it's finished so i can pop back for a few games. I'm honestly the kind of fan that would think nothing of a days travel around the world to watch a football match! hehehe.

Rich

Don't worry you YIDS there's plenty of quality Football that you will be used to watching over here .;);)..:biglaugh::biglaugh:.

Guest guest569
    Don't worry you YIDS there's plenty of quality Football that you will be used to watching over here .

In fact the quality here is far BETTER !!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:;):notworthy:

Don't worry you YIDS there's plenty of quality Football that you will be used to watching over here .

In fact the quality here is far BETTER !!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

:D:notworthy: