Guest nicky, alan and charlotte

Advice Please

Hi wonder if any of you can give me an advice. Agent posted our visa application on 25 June 07, along with our bankers draft for the fee. Just noticed that the application fee has gone up for any applicants after 1st July.

So my question is do they go on the date application sent or date they received it for the increase in fee, and as we sent bankers draft what happens if they require further money?

Any feedback would be very welcombe.

Thanks

Nicky

Guest dglamoore

As far as I know the fee has only gone up for applications received after this date :D

Lisa:cool:

I have heard that it is only for appilations recieved after the date....! Yours should havebeen there by then!

Dan and Steph

Guest Aussiebound

Ours went to them at the end of June, we are under the impression we will be charged the old price. Agent informed us it was only increased for applications received after 1st July.

Yours should be in the pile somewhere near ours.

Good Luck

Sarah

Thanks everyone for your replies. Fingers crossed that they recieved it before the 1st then.

Guest CARMEN

Hi!

My Visa Application Will Definitely Be Later So Does Any Body Know Exactly How Much It Will Go Up To?

Thanks Any Body!

Guest soggy
    Hi!

My Visa Application Will Definitely Be Later So Does Any Body Know Exactly How Much It Will Go Up To?

Thanks Any Body!

i looked at the DIAC website a couple of days ago, for most visas i think it was 3.5% rounded up to the next $5.

Simon

Guest dglamoore

The new fee for skilled visas is now $2060

All the new fees can be found here - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/990i.pdf

Page 7 gives the prices for skilled visas - don't forget you will only pay the price under 1st installment column as 2nd installment is only for non english speaking applicants:rolleyes:

Lisa:cool: