Sign in to follow this  
Guest darlo 2 adelaide

fishing anyone?

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

We've been in adelaide for nearly four months now and my hubby is really bored with his own company. He's at home with the kids while I'm working (he's trying to get a part-time job) but consequently hasn't met anyone except people from my work. He likes fishing (but hasn't had much practice) so would anyone fancy taking him out fishing or something? We live in the north west but he'd be willing to travel.:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Guest75
    We've been in adelaide for nearly four months now and my hubby is really bored with his own company. He's at home with the kids while I'm working (he's trying to get a part-time job) but consequently hasn't met anyone except people from my work. He likes fishing (but hasn't had much practice) so would anyone fancy taking him out fishing or something? We live in the north west but he'd be willing to travel.:jiggy::jiggy:

Ya missed my post last week.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10049

Now and again I have a spare place - only 3 serious fishos included me on-board - any more and i have to take a back seat.

Week days only - look out for my posts - only the day before so not much notice.

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

thanks for the reply tyke!

He can't swim though and is scared of boats so do you do any shore/pier/lake fishing?

Guest Guest75
    thanks for the reply tyke!

He can't swim though and is scared of boats so do you do any shore/pier/lake fishing?

Believe it or not I have a real phobia regarding the sea - get's a lot easier after a while.

I've loads of life jackets and safety equipment.

Sometimes I'll do a session on Pt Noarlunga Jetty - I'll shout out next time .

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

thanks very much tyke, that's really kind to offer. I'll let him know. This weekend is meant to be warm (23) and we were thinking of going fishing at Henley beach. Any tips?