Hi I'm Oliver (nearly 12)

Guest Oliver

Guest Oliver

Hi

I'm new to the website.

My family came over to Australia 3 and a half years ago.We live in Flagstaff Hill.

Me and my younger brother both to Flagstaff Hill primary school.

We came over here when my dad was offered relocation with his job.

I think it's really good in Australia. I've made good friends, I love the beaches, our camping trips and the weather is great.

I play soccer for the school in the year 6/7 team. My favourite soccer team in England is Burnley and my favourite soccer team in Australia is Adelaide United.

from Oliver

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jollyswagman

Hi i'm Jamie and i moved to Adelaide 3 weeks ago! I will be 12 in October and am in year 6/7 at the moment. We are still deciding which suberb we want to live in but i think it may be Hallet cove, Glenelg or Henley Beach. We are in a temporary rental and in school temporarily until we decide and we need to move out of the house we are in at the end of July!

It sounds like you have settled in really well over here! I have a sister who is nearly 7 called Charlotte, do you like your school? Mum and dad are looking fo a good school for us and that may decide where we live, i like the school i'm in but mum and dad don't like the area!

Hope to hear back from you

Jamie

• 1 month later...
Guest jakepow1

hi im jake and im 11 years old im moving to australia at the start of september. I will be staying at woodcroft park i enjoy playing football and rugby and i do warhammer at gamesworkshop.what is your hobbies?

from jake

Hi my name is Ross and i am 9 and nearly 10. I have a younger sister aged 5. We will be arriving on August 24th. Not sure where we will be living but my dad has a job in Wayville. My hobbies include camping, cycling and playing on my DS and Wii. have any of you been on mybrute.com?

Bye for now

Ross

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wifey

hello Oliver,My names emmie,

i am also 11, (nearly 12)

i might be moving to Ozzie land, Mount Barker., but i am a bit troube wether to go or not, have you got any advice to give to me?, or tell me any thing about your big move to australia?, if so that would be great ,

Cya, Emmie

xxxx

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya everybody,

How you all doing. I have been here 4 months and have liked it here. How about you Jamie? How do you like it?? Just thought I could help some people with some advice or help..

James

Guest Fulwood

Hi

Im Myles,

I am 12 years old and I fly out to live in Adelaide next week on the 2nd September 2009.

We will be staying in West Beach at first and then hope to live in Henley where hopefully I will be going to school there.

we are from Preston in Lancashire.

My main hobbies are X box & war hammers and I just hope that my X box live works out there

are any of you on X box live?

Hiya Emmie,

You should really come over to Adelaide.. You will love it here, beaches are nice and everyone is so friendly.

Any more help needed just PM me..

James

Guest jakepow1

hiya myles

my name is jake and im 11 (nearly 12)we're moving to adelaide on the 10th of september and i will be staying at woodcroft park my hobbies are playing rugby and cricket and playing on the ps3 and i also go to games workshop and do warhammer.im not nervous about moving there its just ill miss my family.

from jake!

Guest Fulwood

Hi all - thanks for the replies.

Maybe a few of us could all meet at Warhammers and start a Pommie team?!

Two more sleeps then I fly out to meet you all.

Myles

Guest cazandbrad

hi im brody and i will be 10 when i come to live in adelade my dad says i might be coming in january i love football too i support stoke city with my dad and my brother charlie who is 7 i have a sister to but she dosnt like football were you scared of australia did you make lots of friends is the sea scary with all the sharks do you see lots of snakes

Guest jollyswagman

Hiya, i'm doing good thnx, i am now living in Hallet Cove and am rugby training twice a week and swimming with Christies beach surf club on a thursday night! I am getting out a lot more here and making friends quickly!!!!!!