Sign in to follow this  
Diane

NE Suburbs Girls Night Out time again

This Thursday (21st) from about 7:45, Golden Grove Tavern, comfy chairs! Send me a PM if you want more details, or just turn up and listen out for pommie accents!!

Diane

I'm going to try and make it this time, although it depends on what time hubs gets home from work, as we have to go pick up the hearths for our new heater:)

Be lovely if you can make mit Suzer, we'll be there from about 7:45 and usually they throw us out at closing time!

Hi Diane I read your post moments after you put it on and was hoping to come out, unfortunately my o/h beat me to it telling me he's out for the evening with a business meeting, nice ahh. I'm totally gutted please PM me when you do another girls night out.

Julie

Thanks so much for organising this Diane. It was great to finally meet you and some of the others, despite the fact that I didn't stay too late.

Nice to see everyone again last night so thanks all those that made it, and looking forward to seeing anybody that couldn't make it this time on the next one! We'll try and do a night other than Thursday as I know a couple couldn't come due to work commitments! Hope everyone made it home safely - we managed to maintain our record of the landlord locking the doors after us as the last ones out again!!!

Guest ROBERT

Thats because you all talk too much and stop leading my wife astray,i was dosing off nicely last night until the midnight wanderer returned ha ha!

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Diane

Only just noticed this and sorry to have missed it.:sad:

I'm in Dernancourt now but moving to Tea Tree Gully soon and would love to get to know more people in this area.

Any idea when the next one will be?

Rachel