Guest Roo1

Your GoodWill Needed Please

Guest Roo1

I'm collecting for a homeless centre which is being set up by Shelter SA.

The centre needs bedding of every kind (blankets, duvets, fitted/flat sheets, pillow cases etc).

If you have any of the above spare which you could donate, please get in touch.

I live in Hallett Cove and I'm willing to come and collect from the southern suburbs but it would be a great help if you could drop any items off round at my house (as you know my mobility it getting less and less as I get bigger and bigger!! ):swoon:;)

Thanks in advance for your generosity. :notworthy:

Judi x

Guest cazzie

Hello Judi,

I hope you are ok. Sorry to say that we don't have a single spare sheet or blanket as yet but just to wish you luck with this scheme and well done you!

Guest UzinOz

Hi Judy

I'm sure I must have some spare, when do you need them by??

Jackie

Guest Roo1

Thank you Jackie and Cazzie for posting.

I could do with them by early next week. I've managed to raid my cupboards (as have a few things myself as just bought all new stuff for the rentals) but with this kind of thing, every little helps.

Anyone one else having a clear out?? Please donate, its for a very good cause.

J x

Guest Jo&Phil

Hi Judi

We have more stuff than a hotel could cope with ... why is it that we havesingle bed sheets when we don't have any single beds ....?!!

I'm going to Noarlunga next week for meeting so could drop stuff off. PM me relevant address

Jo

Guest UzinOz

I'll drop some stuff off over the weekend, if you're not home I'll just leave them on your porch!!

Jackie

Hi,we brought over from the UK surplus tubular steel bunk bed frame which will convert to two single bed frames,good quality,if you want them,please pm us,we are in Seacombe Gardens

Guest Roo1
    Hi,we brought over from the UK surplus tubular steel bunk bed frame which will convert to two single bed frames,good quality,if you want them,please pm us,we are in Seacombe Gardens

Wow that is really generous, thanks. I happen to have 2 single mattresses which i'm donating, so that really is fantastic.:notworthy:

I'll let the co-ordinator know and i'll be in touch.

Huge thank you Sue

Judi xx