Boxertony

Completed Medical Evidence

I have just been requested from my Case Officer to provide evidence that our medicals have been sent away to LCU Sydney. I spoke to the Doctor and he stated that these have been sent. Nevertheless this is not providing me with the necessary evidence. So how would I go about this matter. Is there a e-mail address or a web-link I can use to find out if the LCU in Sydney have received our medicals and to chase them up, etc.

This officer is also requesting evidence that our police checks have been sent as well, once again I have no evidence to prove this as these was just posted on the Sunday 10th May.

Guest guest569

Are you using an agent ??? If so ,they should be able to sort it all out .

When cases go smoothly its great but in times like these the agent is well worth his money !!!!

Guest Lisado

You need receipts when you sent payment. The doctor should have provided this as should the police check people - then they get sent to CO whilst wait for the official documents to be processed

Guest wijaya

Hi

For the medicals, you should be able to come to the clinic for receipts. That's what we did. We sent receipts to the agent, telling them about the medicals are on the way. For the police, just tell your agent that you have send them to Sydney/Adelaide. That's is usually enough.

In my case, PCC hadn't arrived when 28 days period expired. I was worry but told the agent straight away. But she said not to worry because the CO would wait as long as you told them about the progress.

regards