Guest darren alley

four corners

Guest darren alley

we are in the process of emirgrating and have been using Four Corners(manchester) as our agents, i have googled their name and got a link to another 'poms in' site from 2004 and some of the comments were not good. i was wondering if any body may have used them more recently and if so how would you rate there service?

many thanks

darren.

Hi there - we used them last year - couldn't fault them really except for one thing - the person in charge of our file seemed to always be out the office or 'gone home' by 4pm whenever we rang with a query!!! However - that said - they did the job for us and got us our visa! We used them cos my hubby has epilepsy and we were not sure how that would affect our application if we applied ourselves.We wanted to have a bit of assurance that we would be successful in our application before parting with all that wonga for applying! They put us in touch firstly with a med. doctor on the visa assessment panel in Oz who gave us her written opinion on whether we would have a problem or not - and once we got the go ahead with that we proceeded with 4corners. So although they don't state it as such, i think it is highly unlikely that they'd take you on unless they can pretty much be certain you'd get your visa.For us, the peace of mind this gave us was invaluable! { although you're never certain till it happens of course!] Anyway - whatever you decide to do - good luck! Jacinta

By the way where abouts in Manch are you?

Guest darren alley

Hi jacinta.

Thanks for your quick reply.your agent wasn't niaomi by any chance? we have sent our 475 visa apps off so we have already paid our agent fees, it's just i have not been able to speak to anybody appecpt the answer phone for a couple of days and was getting a bit twitchy. we are not to far from you, we are in salford just off the east lancs.

thanks again

darren and michele.

OOps - yep it was the same one!! Feel a bit bad now for slagging her off cos she was actually very nice and helpful.... when we managed to get hold of her that is!! lol

It is just dead frustrating when you need something answered and can't get through to them... but if it's any consolation I do reckon she'll do her best by you - keep the faith!