Sign in to follow this  
Guest debbie222

Need a job (Office Manager exp)

Guest debbie222

Hi there

Ive been in Adelaide now for 6months and Im fed up with applying for jobs and getting nowhere....no interviews!:unsure:

Can anyone help me?

I have 10 years of Office Management skills and my previous job was working in Regeneration in East Manchester. I have experience as a Project officer and worked with young people.

I have registered with 2 recruitment agencies but heard nothing since. If anyone knows of any jobs please let me know or pm me.:jiggy:

Thank you :)

Guest muzzy
    The agencies are crying out for admin staff. Try Julia Ross, Entree and Hays.

Was just reading posts regarding looking for work and came accross you. I have noted that you lived in Bedfordshire. Me and my husband have just started the visa process. We live in Clapham Bedford Bedfordshire. I am a criminal solicitor but will not be able to get a job in my field without doing a conversion course. I would love to do a job in the field to get a foot in the door. I have some secretarial experience but will put my mind to anything. We have a friend of my husband in Seaford. Any ideas or advise on job hunting before leaving or when arrive much appreciated.

Guest Fancy a Beer

Maybe totally refresh your CV??

Just an idea if you have had the same one for years might be a good idea to shorten it, change the format etc, make it look "fresher". There are so many people applying for jobs at the moment you need to make sure you stand out from the rest and they read your CV!

It is very frustrating but hang in there something will come along!!

Maybe totally refresh your CV??

Just an idea if you have had the same one for years might be a good idea to shorten it, change the format etc, make it look "fresher". There are so many people applying for jobs at the moment you need to make sure you stand out from the rest and they read your CV!

It is very frustrating but hang in there something will come along!!

I'd agree. Best to secure a job now, as in 5 months or so it will be much harder. I was out of work for 2 to 3 months from October to December, but the agencies do seem to have picked up again (although not much until February, when they ALL finally started rining, after I'd been lucky to land one good temp admin job).