Guest mOZzy

passport photos for toddlers?!

Guest mOZzy

just wondering how others managed to get them?

i can't see myself or them sit on that little stool in the booth :eek:

Guest lastboyscout

We got Grace to kneel on the stool and it worked a treat:p

Just make sure you`re holding them aswell, its a funny sight seeing a grown adults backside coming out of a photo booth :D

Guest dglamoore

We took Dawn to a Kodak shop where they stood her in front of a special screen and took a headshot - kept going til they got a good one and were great with her. Only cost a fraction more than a booth so we had ours done there too :o. Dawn was 3 at the time :D

Lisa:cool:

Guest mOZzy

just picturing the bum out of the booth :cool:

yep i thought of one of these shops ... what do you mean with 'kodak shop'?

maybe jessop do that too?

i like the idea of 'kept trying ...'

the thing is they can't have the mouth open, can't smile, should look straight into the camera ..

ehm helloohooo - they are toddlers?!?!

Guest jen&ian

I got the older kids passport photos done at jessops.For the baby we took them with our own digital camera (laying on a white sheet works well) and got them printed by the kodak machine at boots, you just select passport on the options. They weren't looking dead straight at the camera and it didn't cause any problems. You could do them all this way if you've got a white background to stand against.

Jen:)

We went to Jessops when Emma was about 18 months - sat her on the stool so she couldn't get off and dangled a bag of chocolate buttons over the guys head - worked wonders!

Who said bribery was wrong! :P

Lea

We went to our local sainsburys which has a dry cleaners/ photo lab. They kept taking photo until it was right, cost 50p more than photo booth but if passport application got turned down because of photo they will retake f.o.c

Wendy

Guest Aussiebound

I had to struggle with both kids in woolworths while all three of us had them done. Made the kids stand so I could see their feet under the curtain, everytime the picture was taken they moved - hence I have an awful passport photo.

The chair went high enough for Holly, we had Elise, just turned 3, sat on the stool on top of all the coats. Me sat in the bottom of the booth trying to hold her steady and keep her looking at the screen not me - while trying to keep tabs on holly not wondering off!

What a nightmare - not one I want to do again in a hurry!

Guest mOZzy

ha! i am just trying to picture this ;)

thanks btw, i've sorted the problem! found a local photoshop they had such a fancy new huge digital thingy and just kept taking pictures ... luckily my 2 were naturals! the only thing was i couldn't tell my son NOT to smile all the time ;)