Guest yogiyoung

Anyone fancy meeting up for lunch in Glenelg?

Guest yogiyoung

Title says it all really, but wondered it anyone fancied meeting up for lunch in Glenelg in the next couple of weeks?

Just picking a date at random, but how about Tuesday 2nd June?

Am new to the area so would welcome suggestions as to where to go, but also happy to carry out "research" next week to find a suitable venue!

Hope you can make it, be good to meet you!

Sarah

Should be able to make it, let me know what your research comes up with in the way of cafes and will put it in the diary!

Diane

Guest Rachel & Jeff

I might be able to make it so just post time and place when you have decided.

Rachel

Guest Andrew&Ren

Im on for a gals Lunch in Glenelg! just let me know when and where...The Strand on jetty rd looks nice x

Guest Greg & Dani

Dont know if I can make it for lunch, let me know where and when and I'll try. Dani and me are living in Glenelg at the moment and are usually out and about over the weekends so if you want to meet up for a bite, a drink and a chat this weekend drop us a line.

Greg

Guest Andrew&Ren

lunch or evening drink sounds good to me!!!!

Guest doje6863

Id love to come. I know you cant please everyone with day/time etc, but Fridays are good for me. If thats no good for anyone else, dont worry.

donna

Guest jorose

Would do but same for me too, evenings and weekends are better or a friday lunch. If not maybe another time. :)

Joanne

Helloooooo, who changed it to a gals lunch? Fellas excluded now are we ? ;)

Im on for a gals Lunch in Glenelg! just let me know when and where...The Strand on jetty rd looks nice x

Guest Maz14

Hiya, me and Nick also live in Glenelg and would be up for a drink, but evenings and weekends are better for us too. Let us know if anything is arranged and we'll see what we can do!

This lunch thread seems to have turned into a drinks in Glenelg thread.....!!

In thats case we're in...

But weekends and evenings better for us!

Dan and Steph

Guest yogiyoung

Ok guys, getting the hint that a weekend evening drink might be a better idea!!

So how about Saturday 6th June - maybe we can start at The Dublin and move on from there if needs be.

And for those ladies (and you Ferret!) that fancy lunch then I am still up for meeting on 2nd June.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Sarah

Guest Maz14

Yep, might be up for night out on 6th June. Need to check shifts at work first though.

Ok guys, getting the hint that a weekend evening drink might be a better idea!!

So how about Saturday 6th June - maybe we can start at The Dublin and move on from there if needs be.

And for those ladies (and you Ferret!) that fancy lunch then I am still up for meeting on 2nd June.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Sarah

Guest homewardbound

Hiya

I can probably come out to lunch on 2nd June and may bring my friend, Babz (who I met through this site when we were both back in England). PM me with details of time and place and I'll do my best. Would love to meet you and hopefully we could do the drinks at the weekend too and meet up with some more PIA. Ronni

Guest Andrew&Ren

Soooo its Gals in Glenelg "do" lunch on June 2nd??

And night out for all genders on June 20th???

Guest Greg & Dani

Sounds good, we are up for a night out on the 6th or 20th of June or both.

Guest yogiyoung

Yeah I'm up for all 3 -

Lunch on June 2nd - me to organise

Drinks on 6th June - me to organise

Drinks on 20th June - scooterdan organising

The more meet-ups the better I say!!

Guest mancs in oz

Hi Sarah Sounds good, if i am not working would love to come along, but not got my shifts for that week yet, as soon as i know i will confirm if i can come along or not. Are partners invited along to meet new people, or is it just ladies?

There are plenty of nice places in Glenlge to eat, you have no worries about picking a nice venue there.

By the way my name is Gill, hubby mike and we are in our late 40's been out here for 10months now.

Guest yogiyoung

Well the lunch was open to all, but seems to have been turned into a ladies session as it mainly the girls that can make it. But your hubby is more than welcome to join us!

Starting my 'research' on a suitable eating place tomorrow (it's a hard life!) so will confirm asap.

Look forward to meeting you.

Guest sandar1

Hey Sarah I'm glad you are doing so well. How are you going at the Seawall. Anyway let me know what's happening with the lunch please.

Sandra

Guest C&MKing

My husband (Matt) and I have just moved to Glenelg (arrived in Adelaide on 15th May) and are keen to meet up too!

Have just found a house to rent in Glenelg, so now its onto the job hunting!!

Will look forward to meeting you all on Sat 6th June.

Bye for now

Clare