Anyone miss UK TV?

Guest cjdelphi

Guest Django
- not heard of Primeval.

Primeval was on this evening.

I tend to find TV is exactly the same as it was in the UK. The kids still watch Nick Jr and Cbeebies during the day and Tracey watches crap in the evening. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Murphysegg

Standard Telly is crap!!

If your into American sitcoms then your in your element !! What is it with all this american trash?....leave it in america where it belongs!!!

Films drag on for about 3 hrs with between 10 or 12 ad breaks & news updates.

The news doesn't seem to have any news in it.....& if there is it's all about muggings & car crashes around Sidney.

It's only just improved with an airing of Jonathan Ross......albeit 2yrs old.

Although i do get excited when the "Ab King Pro" hits the screen......& all those other wonderfull contraptions for hanging your clothes on !!!

I only miss the football.....i find the tv out here to be ok....it must be those rosy tinted glasses:daydreaming:

Thought I was the only one not to miss UK TV!!!! :jiggy:

Watch much less TV here anyway - far to busy running around all the time!

Lea

Guest SA Great
Thought I was the only one not to miss UK TV!!!! :jiggy:

Watch much less TV here anyway - far to busy running around all the time!

Lea

I don't miss it either! Living in Oz is all about the great outdoors, so switch off that tv and enjoy your new surroundings. (like lea seems to be doing!!)

I've got the whole series of Merlin on DVD if you want to borrow it.....and you don't have to wait for the ads like you do on Channel 10!

I do like Foxtel for the sports though....

Ooops sorry - meant to say my daughter has the whole series of Merlin - not me, of course it's not me, I'm an adult, I wouldn't watch kids programmes, would I!!!! I've got Skins on DVD too!

Well must say I was a little gutted that I couldn't catch up on the internet as easily as the UK as we didn't have a TV!!We've now kindly been given 1 by a work colleague (who felt sorry for me!) and I,ve found that Desperate housewives and Heroes is well behind(sorry rubbish American stuff I know!)

I'm gutted I missed the Repeat of Life on Mars (Was it the UK version?) I missed it at home, but THANKYOU YOUTUBE11111, I have just watched the whole of series 2 of Ashes to Ashes, if a little slowly as we have mobile broadband, just the last episode to go!!!! There's all sorts on there.