Guest mOZzy

not so new ...

Guest mOZzy

hello everyone!

i've been skimming the thread recently ... again :cute:

it looks like we might have some luck for once and we finally can look into our move to adelaide :jiggy:

we've only waited 15 months for our house to sale - so please keep all your fingers crossed that this is IT!!!!!!!!!!!

i promise i'll be good and join in again - but before it was just too depressing :confused:

can't wait to see you all again - hopefully soon!!!!! :)

Guest sandar1

Good luck with the house sale. There are always reasons why things don't work out the first time it usually means that something much better is going to come along, and look the prices on houses now have gone down quite a bit, and there appears to be more on the market.

Hope your move goes smoothly.

Sandra

good news guys, keeping everything crossed for you and looking forward to seeing you here soon

Guest dunnarunna

good luck with the house sale, ours just went through and it took us about the same time to sell, maybe things are looking up for britain reguarding house sales seems to have been a few lately.mind you im now praying the exchange rate will improve as it really rubbish at the mo and need it to go up to buy a house here.

donna

Guest Lulujim

hey!! GREAT news :D - so when are you coming out? We have got everything crossed for you.

Come back to PIA please! x x x :notworthy: