Guest Guest75
    New to adelaide - any good fishing spots to recommend? Looking to fish on the weekends???

Port Noarlunga Jetty is a good spot at the moment - early morning when it's a bit rough.Salmon Trout come inshore around there.

Southport Beach can be good as well.

I'd certainly call into "The Anglers" choice on Beach Road,Christies Beach.

They have a good selection of gear/bait in there and even more advice and local knowledge.

Also have a look at the local fishing forum called Strike & Hook.

It is undergoing a huge overhaul at present so off-line now and again.

http://www.strikehook.com

Tight lines.:):)

New to adelaide - any good fishing spots to recommend? Looking to fish on the weekends???

There is some good fishing to be had with a good variety of fish to be had....there is some good river, beach, and if your really lucky and have a good mate you may even land yourself a cracking day out on a boat ;).

I go on the Onkaparinga footbridge altho i aint been since i been out on "das boot" lol.

I will give you a shout next time i go fishing, rumour has it that the salmon are knocking around.

Small salmon trout and mullet from close in at Southport and Noarlunga, I use small hooks (size 4) and either small slithers of pilchard or 'mullet mix' (mix of kangaroo mince and curry i think), very effective. Drop me a line as I try and get out most weekends if work/time and wife allows.

Regards

Mark

Guest Guest75
    There is some good fishing to be had with a good variety of fish to be had....there is some good river, beach, and if your really lucky and have a good mate you may even land yourself a cracking day out on a boat ;).

I go on the Onkaparinga footbridge altho i aint been since i been out on "das boot" lol.

I will give you a shout next time i go fishing, rumour has it that the salmon are knocking around.

Yeah but some boaties are Cak at beach casting!!

Lots to learn from Cornish!!;)

Guest Guest75
    Yeah but some boaties are Cak at beach casting!!

Lots to learn from Cornish!!;)

BTW Mart - I really think I beat Mr Snapper King Andrew for top weight this year:cute::cute::cute: