Guest Brummie

Church

Guest Brummie

Hi,

If any Christian families are thinking of coming north of Adelaide. I belong to a excellent church, check out our website www.victorychurch.com.au you can download our services for free to mp3 players. We are currently building a new church in Pooraka, should be in there in about 4 weeks time. At the moment we are in Para Vista. There are about 800 people in our church family. We would love to welcome you into our church.

Rita (Brummie)

Guest cazzie

Hi there,

Thanks for the recommendation. However, I have tried the link and an error page results, so maybe the site isn't quite ready yet? I would also like to recommend Paradise Community Church - it is very modern, with a really good band and some good speakers on a Friday night. I have only been twice as it's a fair distance from us in Seacliff, so if anyone knows of a good church in the South please let me know, thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for the recommendation. However, I have tried the link and an error page results, so maybe the site isn't quite ready yet? I would also like to recommend Paradise Community Church - it is very modern, with a really good band and some good speakers on a Friday night. I have only been twice as it's a fair distance from us in Seacliff, so if anyone knows of a good church in the South please let me know, thanks.

Dear Cazzzie,

Doesn't Paradise have a southern or at least Central service as well? They used to. We are looking at Paradise as our home church from our arrival in November.

Liz

Guest Brummie

Hi Selah,

Our church is similar to Paradise, but on a smaller scale, depends where you live, you might like to try our church out too.

Brummie

Guest Brummie

Cazzie,

Not sure why the site isn't working, sorry about that, maybe try later.

Guest cazzie
    Dear Cazzzie,

Doesn't Paradise have a southern or at least Central service as well? They used to. We are looking at Paradise as our home church from our arrival in November.

Liz

Dear Liz,

Yes, they do, but the nearest one is South of the city, still a fair distance. You will love the atmosphere at Paradise - what an appropriate name for a church! All the best.