suzer

Powder coating

Does anyone do, or know anyone who does, powder coating (for porch railings that need repainting)?

Thanks!

Suzer

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Does anyone do, or know anyone who does, powder coating (for porch railings that need repainting)?

Thanks!

Suzer

Hi there we use HWH Powdercoating they are in Edwardstown just off South Road, never had a problem with them, reasonable price to!

;)

Hi there we use HWH Powdercoating they are in Edwardstown just off South Road, never had a problem with them, reasonable price to!

;)

Did you use them for a house project for yourself, or for work?

Hey, My place of work uses Edwardstown Powdercoaters for everything!

Dan

Thanks Dan. Is that a different one to HWH? What do you do for work anyway...curious as I don't remember?

Its a different one....!

Im a screen printer for an POP and Exhibition company...We are responsible for all Mitsubishi car/truck show, and Merc and Bentley....therfore we have lots of stands and materials powdercoated.

Dan

Its a different one....!

Im a screen printer for an POP and Exhibition company...We are responsible for all Mitsubishi car/truck show, and Merc and Bentley....therfore we have lots of stands and materials powdercoated.

Dan

Ah ok! I should know what you do by now hey? Steve used to work in a similar field (at least I think it is) years back, but then you guys have probably had that convo.

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Did you use them for a house project for yourself, or for work?

We use them alot for work, used a couple of companies here in Adelaide and they are def the best by far!!

We use them alot for work, used a couple of companies here in Adelaide and they are def the best by far!!

Thanks mate! Will ring them up and get a quote. Hoping they can, and can recommend, who we go to in order to get the existing paint off too.