HEAPS GOOD !!!

gone fishing.....

Guest Guest75

Enjoy!!!

Fab weather for it and tomorrow too.

Loved to have joined you but chores here need catching up with:sad:

Just nabbed a place with Andrew for a Snapper trip way out yonder on Weds arvo,his cousin from Victoria is visiting so we'll show him what "proper" fishing is ;)

thats going to be awesome mate.....didnt catch alot but spent some great time with lil man....enjoy wednesday mate...and shoe them victorians what fishing is all about hehe.

Guest Guest75
    thats going to be awesome mate.....didnt catch alot but spent some great time with lil man....enjoy wednesday mate...and shoe them victorians what fishing is all about hehe.

Quality time is what it's all about mate glad you had a good time together.

I'll book you and little fella onboard during the school hols if I've space.

It's nearly a dodge tide tomorrow so not sure if the Whiting will be biting - should be plenty of Squid though - they love slack water.

Really looking forward to the Snapper trip,I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.Just love that fight and head twitch.

Andy took his cuz and Mrs out on Saturday - hit some serious weather - the interior cabin is still drying out!:nah::nah:

Let me know when you have some free days.

Quality time is what it's all about mate glad you had a good time together.

I'll book you and little fella onboard during the school hols if I've space.

It's nearly a dodge tide tomorrow so not sure if the Whiting will be biting - should be plenty of Squid though - they love slack water.

Really looking forward to the Snapper trip,I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.Just love that fight and head twitch.

Andy took his cuz and Mrs out on Saturday - hit some serious weather - the interior cabin is still drying out!:nah::nah:

Let me know when you have some free days.

Bloody hell mate, glad i wernt on board:embarrassed:lol.

Strugglin with any time off right now man, only weekends mainly...will deffo take you up on lil mans trip out on your boat he will be made up big time...:D

cheers

Guest Guest75
    Bloody hell mate, glad i wernt on board:embarrassed:lol.

Strugglin with any time off right now man, only weekends mainly...will deffo take you up on lil mans trip out on your boat he will be made up big time...:D

cheers

15 KG's, 8 Squid (2 were hooooge!),5 Culltefish and 4 Red Mullet,5 big Leatherjackets. and a big Smokehouse Cod.

I am minus a lump out of my hand after an encounter with a Leatherjacket though!

Plus the boat is covered in ink - only gave a good scrub on the weekend!

Looking forward to the trip out tomorrow ,should be glassy conditions.