jo_marnes

Flights for visitors - best deals?

Hi everyone,

My in-laws would like to come and visit and we were wondering if any of you knew when any good deals/ sales become available? They'd be coming around school holiday times, so either late Sept or Dec.

Thanks,

Jo xxx

Guest robertreynolds

quantus have a sale on just now, if you book before the 2nd of june and fly any time in june you can get flights for £499 return to sydney from heathrow.

Guest robertreynolds
    Outlaws just left, and they got return flights from Glasgow from $550 with Cathay Pacific

$550? As in £225 ?? It costs more than that to get from Glasgow to Heathrow on a Monday Morning!!

quantus have a sale on just now, if you book before the 2nd of june and fly any time in june you can get flights for £499 return to sydney from heathrow.

Are you sure?, only I could not find any return flights for that price.

$550? As in £225 ?? It costs more than that to get from Glasgow to Heathrow on a Monday Morning!!

Oops, sorry, been here too long, meant 550 pounds, not $. Bloody Aussie keyboards!! lol

Guest robertreynolds

suzie:

yep, you need to book through the UK quantus page.

cant figure out how to attach this but heres an example:

www.peninsulafm.com/quantus.pdf

Shaun: Still pretty cheap. Cathay are only £800 at christmas time. Ill forward that to my folks they were thinkin of coming out roundabout then but all other airlines are about £2000!

suzie:

yep, you need to book through the UK quantus page.

cant figure out how to attach this but heres an example:

www.peninsulafm.com/quantus.pdf

Shaun: Still pretty cheap. Cathay are only £800 at christmas time. Ill forward that to my folks they were thinkin of coming out roundabout then but all other airlines are about £2000!

If it's any help, the outlaws said they were treated very very well on Cathay. Wife's uncle had done he flight before on another airline, and said the standard of service they received in Economy on Cathay was akin to business class on another carrier. Only thing they didn't like was coming through hong kong instead of singapore.