for sale household stuff

ozzieclare2be

Congrats on the house sale!! Great news for you!!

Jamie just asking what model and year is it?:wacko:

Gx

We bought it last year from dick smith cant find box (some annoying person likes to throw them out :arghh:) its a navman f10. I actually have 2 but selling other one in a few weeks as i use it for work.

We bought it last year from dick smith cant find box (some annoying person likes to throw them out :arghh:) its a navman f10. I actually have 2 but selling other one in a few weeks as i use it for work.

Sorry Clare, but Jamie has now changed his mind (I use my TomTom for work)!! Says he'd prefer an F20!!:realmad:

But I will take the mirror off you tho!

Sorry again, Gx

Sorry Clare, but Jamie has now changed his mind (I use my TomTom for work)!! Says he'd prefer an F20!!:realmad:

But I will take the mirror off you tho!

Sorry again, Gx

lol no worries it is a bargain though and there isnt a great deal difference i think they are easier than a tom tom xx (when do u want mirror? unless u want to call up at weekend and pick it up?, or can leave in my car )

Guest cunnah10
rsearch?a=depi&id=105743812&width=800&height=600&img=d&c=80672367&p=10&s=sa&snf=rbs&t=res&tm=1243851645

For sale 2 cream 2 seater sofas, heavy dralon fabric, excellent condition hardly used $500 for both !! no offers, buyer to collect

3 ikea beech and silver bar stools with backrests $70

strimmer $15 SOLD

Lawnmower (electric) $50

Wall mirror large pine surround $15 SOLD

Bistro set small glass table and 2 chairs $25 SOLD

Small cupboard/bookcase from argos oak mdf $20

navman F10 gps $75 (will also have another available early july)

Telestra network nokia mobile phone, with handsfree,charger $75 (no sim)

3 network broadband dongle $50

most items can be viewed on http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105743812&f=10&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=80672367&s=sa&snf=rbs&tm=1243851645

prices non negotiable ;)

just a quick message to wish you luck & hope your plans are going smoothly!!!!

Just reminds me of us a few months ago....selling off everything before we headed back to the UK...Sooooo exhausting isn't it!!!

Both mentally & physically it certainly affects you & not as easy as people think!!

good luck to you & your family & i really hope it all works out for you back in the UK !!!

Gill xxxxx

just a quick message to wish you luck & hope your plans are going smoothly!!!!

Just reminds me of us a few months ago....selling off everything before we headed back to the UK...Sooooo exhausting isn't it!!!

Both mentally & physically it certainly affects you & not as easy as people think!!

good luck to you & your family & i really hope it all works out for you back in the UK !!!

Gill xxxxx

thanks hun, yes under a hell of alot of stress atm, i may be found sat dribbling in a corner yet :o. Will be back in uk in 7 weeks!

Guest rockpool crab
lol its like a lawnmower, about 10 months old bought from bunnings its only a small one, but has a box that collects the grass. pm me if interested xx

Lol..I was thinking..is it a hover mower?..does it collect grass?...what size is it? so I guess you've answered my questions. :D

Course it needs to be a certain colour.....that's always an important factor ;)

Guest rockpool crab
Claire, love.................if the mower hasnt gone, i will have it!

I dont care if its a hover, i dont care about the colour.........................just a working grass cutter is enough for me;).

I can collect it at the weekend, if you still have it.

Thamks

Jane

You sound like you're more in need than me. Have it if you want scouse mouse

I never did really say I'd take it ;)

Claire, love.................if the mower hasnt gone, i will have it!

I dont care if its a hover, i dont care about the colour.........................just a working grass cutter is enough for me;).

I can collect it at the weekend, if you still have it.

Thamks

Jane

:biglaugh: ok will pm you with my address x

Hi Clare

Blimey you are really close now...good luck with selling all your bits and pieces.

I'm interested in the UV shelter thingy...is it a beach tent like one? Very keen if it's the right size for my two rascals. Please let me know and then I'll arrange to collect if it sounds suitable.

Thanks

Dette :)

Hi Clare

Blimey you are really close now...good luck with selling all your bits and pieces.

I'm interested in the UV shelter thingy...is it a beach tent like one? Very keen if it's the right size for my two rascals. Please let me know and then I'll arrange to collect if it sounds suitable.

Thanks

Dette :)

yes its a beach tent one, pops up then you can secure it with pegs x

Guest Deb17

Clare, just wondering if your sofas for sale are the same ones that are on Gumtree? When I saw them listed in Seaford Rise, I thought perhaps they were yours, as same price!