Guest robertreynolds

5 a side football

Guest robertreynolds

anyone play 5 a sides might be looking for an extra player? Im keen for a kickabout but not sure where all plays football or how to get started.

Guest Andrew&Ren

I know there is a 5 a side league at Marion Leisure centre....

Guest nishman

We play Tuesday's down at Seaford - probably a bit of a commute from Modbury though;)

Golden Grove leisure centre (opposite the village shopping centre) had 5-a-side when I was up there...

Guest robertreynolds

aye thats a bit of a trek. Wouldnt mind if I had a car, but its about 3 busses or so from here. I notice theres a indoor soccer center in modbury I might just go and stick up a notice with my mobile number see if anyone needs a player.

As you're in Modbury, give the Burragah Centre a try - I know they do five a side for kids and pretty sure it goes up to adults there as well. Burragah Recreation Centre

140 Kelly Rd

Modbury North 5092 Phone: 8397 7241 www.teatreegully.sa.gov.au/recentres

Otherwise there's a place near Salisbury off Clayson Road (it's a turning off Bridge Road) - I think it's called Brahma Lodge Sports Centre

Brahma Lodge Indoor Sports Centre

Address: 10-14 Clayson Rd, Salisbury East, SA, 5109

Phone Number: (08) 82586000

Sorry the links aren't very pretty, but hopefully the info is good!

Diane

Sorry, haven't been on here for a while and only just seen your post.

If you just want an indoor 5 a side training/kickabout session for exercise send me a PM. I train with a team at Mawson Lakes UniSA sports centre on Friday evenings. Most weeks its a bit of training and basic drills plus a short game, nothing serious unless you want to join their Futsal league teams, 1 at Parafield Gardens, 1 at Magill . Its mainly international students (I'm by far the oldest at 41) and very friendly/casual, except if you play in the league.

Guest robertreynolds
    Sorry, haven't been on here for a while and only just seen your post.

If you just want an indoor 5 a side training/kickabout session for exercise send me a PM. I train with a team at Mawson Lakes UniSA sports centre on Friday evenings. Most weeks its a bit of training and basic drills plus a short game, nothing serious unless you want to join their Futsal league teams, 1 at Parafield Gardens, 1 at Magill . Its mainly international students (I'm by far the oldest at 41) and very friendly/casual, except if you play in the league.

Thanks for the reply. Ill get in touch about coming along next friday. Yeh Its just really for a bit of fitness and a run about really.