sueoc

Aussie work ethic.

Hi,Well i cannot help but be impressed by the work ethic from most of the Aussies i work with!Those i work with are mostly hard working conciencious grafters.It's a pleasure to work with them,as i feel part of a team,all striving to get the job done.Yup,most Aussies are good,honest workers,IMO.

Same here - I've also been impressed by how many people I work with have other 'irons in the fire', everything from property portfolios, B&Bs, online business ventures etc.

Jim

sorry i cant agree.im in the building trade and most of the aussies i have worked with although great fellas think working a five day week is a crime.

I find on the building sites i work on they work hard and most long hours, with m ost working 6 day weeks. Not met one bad aussie yet!

Guest kevm

hi joe

i see you are a bricky, do you know of any grid cieling/ plasterboard partition work going?

or rates?

landing next week

thanks

kev

im not saying there bad people,just the many ive worked with are unreliable.the few good ones are all working for themselfs doing ok.ive had 3 aussie apprentices working for me,one was stealing money out of my ute,one done a average 4 days a week the other just never turned up one day and i never heard from him again.