Guest 10 pound pom

Roxby Downs

Guest 10 pound pom

:unsure:Hi every one i work at Olympic Dam which is located in Roxby Downs. I drive big dump truck, if anyone is looking for info in the mining field I will try to help out.;)

This is my first post on this forum, looking forward to hearing from you all. Have lived here for 39 years, originally from Sparkbrook, Birmingham.:policeman:

Guest Fozziebear

Hello

My parents were £10 poms!

I have heard that the mining industry is about to really take off in Adelaide - do you think this is the case, or has it reached its boom?

Guest 10 pound pom

Yes i think that the Mining jobs will take off next year in Adelaide specially with the new Expantion and the work around Roxby Downs

Guest 10 pound pom
    wahay another brummie :D welcome to pia

thanks yes it good to know that there are more poms out there in Adelaide

Guest hulltigers
    :unsure:Hi every one i work at Olympic Dam which is located in Roxby Downs. I drive big dump truck, if anyone is looking for info in the mining field I will try to help out.;)

This is my first post on this forum, looking forward to hearing from you all. Have lived here for 39 years, originally from Sparkbrook, Birmingham.:policeman:

hi , can u give me some info mate, im phil and im a bricky and im moving to adelaide 27th sept with my family, we have aunts/uncles who live in glenelg/brighton areas but id heard of the olympic dam project and i was considering work there. il do anything by the way too. just want to earn money lol

Guest reevendeb

g,day £10 pom,

just been looking at your thread regarding jobs in the mining sector, i was thinking if you could give me some advice, im recently been made redundent by trade im a paint sprayer and was previously employed painting trucks but due to the "economic downturn " i now find myself without a job.

im more than willing to try other jobs, i like to consider myself as hardworking and reliable, back in the u.k i worked at the nissan car plant before moving here to adelaide last july.

any of your advice would be appreciated. cheers

Guest whishy111

hello I have done a dump truck ticket and black coal training and have had no luck securing work been working in exploration drilling for around 4 yrs now so have the mining experience and truck driving skill. Any advice would be most grateful

mike