Guest Robarts Family

475 Visa how much paperwork?

Guest Robarts Family

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone had any words of wisdom or give me a clue on how much to actually research for this visa. I passed my skills assessment yesterday!

I have done so much research but not sure how much to actually write in order to get granted a sponsorship.

I know this quesiton is very vague and I am sorry but just worrying with how much I should do, 10/20 pages worth of writing? I am not sure.

Any help is most welcome and really appreciate it,

Thanks

xx

Hi Robarts Family

I did it all online and from what I can remember there is a word restriction in the text boxes.

So it wasn't a case of pages and pages, just 200 words here, 500 words there.

There was a recent post regarding this (SA state sponsorship) and it may be worth doing a search to find it, as there was some good advice offered.

Good luck,

Howard,

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, we did ours through an agent and they sent paperwork through with boxes to write in. There was a limit on text, Max 1000 on Why South Australia, we managed nearly 600 (without going OTT) and agent said that was plenty. 400-600 on job market, we got just under 500. We got our state sponsorship so must have all been okay. We researched all we could and just picked the bits that related to our likes and situation. If you need any more help then just ask.

Michelle

Guest The Dimmocks

Just noticed you going on different visa to us, but don't think that has anything to do with state sponsorship so hope what I told you is right.

Hi Michelle

The 475 and 176 state sponsorship applications are the same.

Robarts family, what Michelle says is correct, just do some reseach and don't make it overly long. I wish in hindsight that I had copied down what I had written, as this question keeeps coming up. I remember that I wrote about the jobs market research that I had done, my knowledge of the arts festivals and other cultural references, climate and how my wife and two boys could add value to South Australia.

Hope this helps.

Howard.

I'm always surprised when this question comes up. I never thought of it as being a big deal. I got to that page on the application and just typed in a few bits while enjoying a glass of wine and watching the TV! Never gave it a second thought. I wouldnt have written too much - just told them what we'd done and what we expected etc. Got sponsorship no problem. Don't go over the top, there is no need.

Jo xx

Guest fluffy1984

Hi There,

We are applying for a 475, and i'm finding getting all the supporting documents the most stressful part. As the others have said, don't waffle on, stick to the point and keep it precise. I also think the key is to give as much detail as possible, so what research did you do? Did you look on the internet? If so, which site and what content was there etc. Save the stress for getting all the paperwork together. Payslips from 4 years ago?? Yeah right!!

Good Luck with it all The Robarts!!!

Carly :)

Hi There,

We are applying for a 475, and i'm finding getting all the supporting documents the most stressful part. As the others have said, don't waffle on, stick to the point and keep it precise. I also think the key is to give as much detail as possible, so what research did you do? Did you look on the internet? If so, which site and what content was there etc. Save the stress for getting all the paperwork together. Payslips from 4 years ago?? Yeah right!!

Good Luck with it all The Robarts!!!

Carly :)

Hi Carly

You don't need to supply 4 years payslips, just one payslip from each of those 4 years will do.

Howard.

Guest Robarts Family

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks for your replies, they are all very helpful. I will crack open that wine and get typing!

xx