Guest graandjac

Just like the yuk...!!!

Guest graandjac

Thats it at last after 14 months of being in Adelaide i have found something like the yuk......................its a Public holiday long weekend and it's going to rain every day......:wacko::jiggy:

Guest ReadyPenny

Well we have a lot here, I suppose we can't have it all!!!! That would be just greedy LOL

Mandy

Guest robertreynolds

This weather is reminding me of the scottish summers :)

Yes but it was sunny and warmish for a bit, mowed half the back lawn( lawnmower went on strike), filled half a skip, trimmed next door's overgrowth and got hot. Besides its traditionally rainy on the Queen's birthday weekend and I always get sucked into the model rail show out at Angle Park! Stop whinging Graham.....anyone'd think you didn't like it here. :biglaugh:

Yeah,today it was lashing down,and in the distance i could hear the heavenly refrain of a Blackbird singing,WOW,that meant more to me than anything else,pure heaven.

Thats it at last after 14 months of being in Adelaide i have found something like the yuk......................its a Public holiday long weekend and it's going to rain every day......:wacko::jiggy:

It could be worse Gra we could have been at Lords yesterday and watched that shambles called the England cricket team :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hiya,

I checked the weather forecast for both Adelaide and UK yesterday... very similar here and it's supposed to be coming into our SUMMER!

We have rain until Tuesday at least... :( xxx

You're better off there :) xx It's freezing here today :( x

Guest graandjac

it can rain and stay at 17 deg all it likes :pafter all .....we need it;)

Guest Django

Of course Graham but it is winter. I can't remember many Christmas days in the UK having BBQ weather.;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Yeah but it is a winter holiday weekend, unlike the rainy august bank hols we were used to in the yuk!