Guest Daniel&Kelly

RSMS visa's

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Hi Everyone,

Can anybody give me any info on these visa's? your experience wether good or bad i would be so grateful

thanks Kelly xxxxx

Guest majortom
    Hi Everyone,

Can anybody give me any info on these visa's? your experience wether good or bad i would be so grateful

thanks Kelly xxxxx

We came out on a RSMS visa in 2006, my wife being the main applicant. We were very lucky to find an employer to sponsored my wife. We took the direct route and emailed several companies here in Adelaide with her credentials and got lucky after only 2 days wait.

The company had sponsored people before and we used an agent that they had used in the past to help others before us.

The biggest stumbling block for us was that the company had to prove to the SA immigration people that they had exuasted all avenue's to employ someone from the local workforce. But we had a brilliant Migration agent who really worked hard to secure our visa's.

Its a good visa as its a permenant one, and you must make all effort to stay employed by your sponsor for 2 years, after that you are free to do, and live where you want (another state).

Obviously you must have the required skills to secure a visa like this, and the whole process can actually go rather quickly. Ours took about 7 months from start to finish, but I have heard they can take as little as 8-10 weeks !!

Wishing you all the best

Jim

We came on the RSMS as I am a nurse and had a job at the RAH, got our visa really quickly. We didn't need an agent and found the process quite straight forward.

Kris

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hi

Like Liz & kris we too came over on the RSMS, didnt use an agent and thought it was a very quick and easy process!

Good luck x

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Thanks everyone for your replies feel a little better about things its just so stressful and exciting at the same time :err: i really really want this :D