Guest Daniel&Kelly

places to rent

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Hi everyone,

hopefully we are moving to adelaide from the uk soon and will be renting for a year or so.i have been looking at different properties on the internet. does anybody know what the andrews farm suburb is like you seem to get quite a lot for your money. is there any other places that would be good for a young family to live?

thanks kelly:chatterbox:

hi ya and welcome to PIA not sure what andrews farm is like but it's way north of the city..but ive got a 3 bed house in mawson lakes up for rent now very close to schools and pubilc transport. its on www.realestate.com.au (20 harvey circuit mawson lakes) i loved the house but moved out as ive just bought my first home in salisbury heights

alex

Guest Daniel&Kelly

thanks for the reply what is salisbury like? we wont be coming over for a least 6 months just want to get an idea where the best places to live are for a family.

not sure what every suburb in salisbury are like but ive moved to salisbury heights and so far im happy its only been 3 days..ive been told that some of the suburbs in salisbury are run down places but still to find them, my best advise is to see what the rental prices are for each suburb and compare prices...steer clear of elizabeth as its full of council familys and unemployed living off goverment

i will keep you posted on salisbury in general..i know there is someone on the site named salisbury massive i guess they could tell you more

alex