Hiya. So much for an IT backwater ... we have advertised for a while now with not so much as one reply. We need an IT all-rounder, but one who can do SQL. Here is the advert http://jobs.careerone.com.au/texis/jobsearch/details.html?id=4a1b6ec748d01b&company=Lightfoot+Solutions. The company is a new start-up, Adelaide-based but with a UK parent. It is a really exciting opportunity. Drop me a line if you want to know more.

Nick

Guest Umar

Do u still need any IT all round and expert in SQL. I am very good at SQL designed 1000's of queries and gave Oracle SQL exam also going to do PL/SQL to get OCA.

if u need SQL person let me know

Hiya. So much for an IT backwater ... we have advertised for a while now with not so much as one reply. We need an IT all-rounder, but one who can do SQL. Here is the advert http://jobs.careerone.com.au/texis/jobsearch/details.html?id=4a1b6ec748d01b&company=Lightfoot+Solutions. The company is a new start-up, Adelaide-based but with a UK parent. It is a really exciting opportunity. Drop me a line if you want to know more.

Nick

Guest Umar

Thanks for your reply, how is demand of SQL/PLSQL expert in Adelaide. with OCA certification. do you think that I can easily get a job once I arrived to Adelaide. or I need to sharpen my other programming skills like .net or java to get job quickly.

Umar,

Sorry ... the position has now been filled. Good luck with the job-hunt.

Nick