Guest Robarts Family

Can we cope without family question on application

Guest Robarts Family

Hi All,

I have answered all the questions for the 475 state sponsorship application and my agent has sent it back saying I need to write how sill cope without friends and family, as our support network actually live in Perth and Brisbane and why choose SA when support network is is Western Australia.

My profession is only on the SA List so that is the main reason for why we are applying there. Even though we have fallen for SA from what we have read!

But obviously I can't write that!

Any help or suggestions would be grateful. Anyone who has not got faily in SA.

Thanks so much

xx

Guest Lisado

Hi there

Its a tricky one isnt it. We said that I had lived away from family for 12 years in Birmingham and that we remaine din touch with family> my husband is South African and he had lived away from family too. I also stated we had made a good network of friends on PIA and that we had met somepeople who are there now. We also mentioned relatives of friends and family we have in SA as well.

We basically said we would cope no problme and with the Internet, etc it meant we could stay in touch with family and friends

Hope that helps a bit

Lisa

Hiya, suggest that you just go with it, bite your tongue and put in all the cheesey things you can think of. It feels funny but when you are sitting here next summer with a cold one ... no-one will care.

Guest back clan

i didn't know what to say on that question because my origional job offer was in Perth but the company couldn't sponsor me and we were short on points.

We have friends in Perth to but I think I said that we liked the idea of being independant and wanted to find our own way and meet our own friends without beem "mothered".

Our friends wouldn't have mothered us by the way. I also said about the internet and that I have lived i lots of different places in the Uk ans we and are family are used to distance between us.

Good luck

If you're in Northampton and they're in Brisbane and Perth, aren't you already coping without them, or do you flit between the three places?