Guest Lisado

We have found tenants to rent for 2 years

Guest Lisado

Hi all

Well we decided to put house up for for rent yesterday as couldn't sell and we have tenants today - who want the house for 2 years or more. They went and paid deposit and are organising a lease for the 2 years. :biglaugh: I am so happy as I was really panicking with booking flights etc

So as you can imagine with me - the fizz is out (any excuse) and I am celebrating

Looking at rentals over in Oz now - have my heart set on Esplanade - any views??

Fingers crossed for all your house sales and rentals out there

Lisa (cheers)

That's brill news.. I'm hoping we get tenants like yours !!!! A two yr rental would just be purrfect for us!

When do you fly? Jacinta

Guest familygood

Wow congrats!!! All coming together nicely for you. We had good news that we can stay in our current rental until we leave the UK in Jan so thats excellent. Having moved 4 times in 2 years we are glad of a bit of stability before we go!!!

Enjoy your bubbly x

Guest Roo1

Thats great news Lisa. My house in the UK had been up for sale for nearly 2 years (after bad tenants I left it empty) Now I've had to bite the bullett and get it tenanted and so far, so good. My tenants are contracted for a year and I'm hoping they'll want to stay longer......:cute:

Judi x

Guest Guest75
    Hi all

Looking at rentals over in Oz now - have my heart set on Esplanade - any views??

Lisa (cheers)

I should hope so - that's why you are paying higher prices!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Seriously - prices on the Espy are at a premium - 2 streets back and a lot cheaper !