Diane

24th June - NE Suburbs Girls Drinks

Time for another get together for those of us over in the North Eastern suburbs of sunny Adelaide! 24th June, 7:45pm till they throw us out, Golden Grove Tavern, bar with the comfy chairs!

All welcome, the more the merrier, send me a PM if you've not been before and want my mobile number!

Also I'm trying to get some costs and details together for filling a minibus and doing a winter winery tour one day - probably on a weekend day, so will hopefully bring along some ideas on the night, if anyone fancies doing that!

Diane

LOL Sorry Kerry - suddenly remembered I wanted to put up about the winery thing too so hopefully people can check their diaries beforehand and see which weekends they're free! See you on 24th!

D

Guest philnjulie

Not been to a meetup before, i live a mawson lakes so pretty handy golden grove, c u on the night.

Guest Rachel & Jeff

I intend to come this time having only noticed previous ones after they have happened.

What road is it on and what time do you usually leave?

Rachel

Hi Rachel - I can pick you up on the way if you like, Dernancourt's only a few minutes down the road from me. I'll pm you my number.

Diane

I don't know why I thought it was Thursday, but...I can't come Wednesday:( Anyhoo, I have Thursday night free to if anyone wants to come see Sunshine Cleaning (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0862846/) with me at Tea Tree Plaza at 6:30pm, and maybe a drink or snack at Cafe Primo afterwards, let me know.

Guest ninaperks

I can't come this time, again! My hubbyhas started his shift's now and he is on a late tonight :dull: Have a fab night girlies!

Nina xx

Well I saw this post at the bottom of my phone & realise I am 6 yrs too late!! Do NE meet ups still happen ?!

Hi Louise, yes they do: we had a girls' winery trip just last month and there are a couple of evening walks that happen regularly, and drinks as well. There's also a drinks meet up on this Friday in the city that someone has organised - I think it's at The Bank Street Social from 6pm on Friday 19th June. Pretty sure there is a post about it in the social section here too. I will send you a PM :-)