Guest Sarah Wright

Holiday accomodation - any ideas please ?

Guest Sarah Wright

We are due to emigrate in April next year and i have never been to Australia. We have now decided that it isn't a good idea to leave everything behind for a place that we haven't even visited before so we have decided (expensive i know) to have a 2 week reci in October / November.

Any ideas of holiday accomodation. I have researched lots of internet sites but everything seems so expensive and the standards not that good.

There will be 2 adults and 3 children under 11 so we could do with 2 bedrooms and access to a pool to keep them happy.

I would prefer somewhere not too far from the coast , the touristy areas close to Adelaide would be perfect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Guest shanaghy2oz
    We are due to emigrate in April next year and i have never been to Australia. We have now decided that it isn't a good idea to leave everything behind for a place that we haven't even visited before so we have decided (expensive i know) to have a 2 week reci in October / November.

Any ideas of holiday accomodation. I have researched lots of internet sites but everything seems so expensive and the standards not that good.

There will be 2 adults and 3 children under 11 so we could do with 2 bedrooms and access to a pool to keep them happy.

I would prefer somewhere not too far from the coast , the touristy areas close to Adelaide would be perfect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Hi Sarah

Have to recommend russell and sheila's place in seaford rise sounds ideal for you ,we stayed there last year when we arrived ,beautiful house and great people.

www.auseelife.com.au

Tom.

Hi Sarah

Have to recommend russell and sheila's place in seaford rise sounds ideal for you ,we stayed there last year when we arrived ,beautiful house and great people.

www.auseelife.com.au

Tom.

My friends used this house last year for their reci....were very pleased.

Guest guest569

is Aldinga too far out ?? Have booked my brother into accom for this oct / nov on the beach front for $300 per week.

Guest Sarah Wright

No, i will have a look at anything so would appreciate some more info, Thanks v much.

is Aldinga too far out ?? Have booked my brother into accom for this oct / nov on the beach front for $300 per week.

That's good value. Can you tell me who with? (pm me with the details) As we're due out within the next 8 weeks.

Cheers

Howard.