Diane

Laser Eye Surgery

After much research, I have decided to have my eyes corrected by Laser Eye Surgery here in Adelaide. Just thought I'd post up on here in case anyone is considering the same - I'll try and keep my blog updated with progress and useful information that I come across.

Diane

Well done for making the decision That's the toughest part. Me and my husband have both had ours done here in the UK (I made him go first)! It was really quick and painless - but quite a bizarre experience. Now we both have better than 20-20 vision, it was well worth the cash and we both wish we'd done it earlier.

Thanks both of you - actually the Ashford centre is the one I'm having it done at - only they've moved to Greenhill Road. It's gonna be interesting as they're going to correct one eye for reading and the other for long distances - just hope both don't end up pointing in different directions!