Rachiegarlo

Hairdressers / Barbers

Hi

Feel a bit cheeky doing this, but, OH is fantastic Barber and we are coming over in September. He will be looking to rent a chair near West Lakes/Semaphore. So if anyone has a chair they need to rent out please let me know. He has been in the trade 20 years and all his clients here say that he will be really missed. Also if you need a great cut then lookout for Lee you won't regret it!!! LOL

Cheers

Caz

Hi All. Have been here three years now and not looking back. Lee is now in business in Gawler. He has set up his barber shop and its called Fatboy Trims. We are looking for someone experienced to come and join him. Guaranteed hours for the right experienced barber looking to work in a friendly atmosphere with no late night (as not in a shopping centre) and early finish Saturday. Please pm us if you are interested.

Edited by lee & caz
    Now in business and looking for help.

Guest laurenburton92

i will be a newly qualified ladies hairdresser, coulours a strong point.

and would love to speak to an existing hairdresser in adelaide just to see how things work in australia regarding hairdressing.

i am 18. and would love any opurtunities

Guest steph&neil
    i will be a newly qualified ladies hairdresser, coulours a strong point.

and would love to speak to an existing hairdresser in adelaide just to see how things work in australia regarding hairdressing.

i am 18. and would love any opurtunities

I lauren I can put you in touch with a hairdresser of 21 years & she has worked in a few salon before setting up on her own - around 8 years ago!

Working for a salon to build up your expereince will be invaluable but working in the hair/beauty industry will always be better - rent a chair is a good option but if you would like to PM about meeting up with Nikki feel free!

Steph x

Guest laurenburton92

any information you can give is absoulouty brill.

please could you private message me about that lady

lauren xx

Guest luxehairformen

if anyone needs barbering/hairdressing work in Tanunda, Adelaide please PM me. Kelly

Edited by snifter
    phone

Lisa - hairdresser working from home in Hallett Cove- extremely reasonable rates- fun and friendly, with over 20 years experience in the trade - give me a call or text :smile:

Edited by snifter
    phone