Guest PompeyPom

Omg visa at last

Guest PompeyPom

OMG we have finally got our visa.

Hope to be over in October for a look see cant wait,never set foot in oz before but chasing a dream.To all you in oz seeya soon to all you waiting keep the faith it will happen.Been drinking V.B since i got home so sorry this isnt the best of threads gotta go tell my parents our great news but i dont think it will be easy as im over the moon but they wont be.

all the best scott n gang

P.s PLAY UP POMPEY

:biglaugh:

Guest ReadyPenny

Congratulations on the visa guys. Now the fun really begins!!!

Mandy

Guest mOZzy

i hope the head's not too bad :biglaugh: - and that the parents took it reasonably well!

congrats guys!!!!

now on to the next step ;)

Guest jetskitony

Hi congratulations on your visa ,we also came here from uk (lee on solent) never been before ,we have been here 5 months now and settled in aldinga beach and love it here we are having a house built in aldinga beach there is tons of building work down here in the south not in the trade myself but any help you need just ask .

cheers

Tony , Myrtle & Callum

Play Up Pompey

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Congratulations guys,

it's the most amazing feeling you just want to keep celebrating. I can't remember much about it:biglaugh:

Have a great time and maybe see ya over there for a beer, were coming out in Jan just booked our flights.:jiggy:

Jo and Tom x

Guest Lulujim

Yey! :jiggy:Great news - what a great feeling it is! Alexis

Guest Dave & Carole

Fantastic news...enjoy your celebrations.

Can I just ask when you heard & what visa it is? Seems to have gone quiet on visas being granted in the last couple of weeks!!!

Just looking for a ray of hope - ha ha

Guest PompeyPom
    Fantastic news...enjoy your celebrations.

Can I just ask when you heard & what visa it is? Seems to have gone quiet on visas being granted in the last couple of weeks!!!

Just looking for a ray of hope - ha ha

That's what we thought too!! Our timelines are: passed vetassess in July 2008, applied for 175 visa 18 August 2008, trade taken off CSL (brickie) March 09 - applied for 176 state sponsorship to Adelaide 26 March - (had medicals and police checks in Feb 09) state sponsorship granted 20 May 2009 - straight to visa grant on 12 June 2009. Goes to show there is still hope out there!?! :unsure: hope this helps - good luck!

Guest Dave & Carole

Thanks for that - yes it helps restore some hope, especially as your timeline is very similar to ours. So maybe we won't have to wait til 1st July after all !!!!!

Good luck with the next few months; sorting stuff out. Have you sobbered up yet or still celebrating? :)

Guest vixpinkbabe

Carole, you need to change your signature now you have visa granted! :) :) :)

xxx

Guest Dave & Carole

I know...I thought I had this morning but it hasn't worked for some reason...I'll try again. C x

Guest vixpinkbabe

I'm going to do a Carole... this is what you wrote about 12 hours before your visa grant, so fingers crossed...:

Just looking for a ray of hope... hehe xxx

Ok, ive gone totally mad xx