Ferret

Dolphin Cruise.

Dilemma! Which cruise, do I choose ?

Bigger boat or smaller boat, which would you have more chance of seeing Dolphins ?

This? Copy%2520of%2520P3160009.JPG

Or this?218a763ed85b22e520d4f6e5c7a3d350

Any experiences?

Guest Jo&Phil

Port River cruises v nice for river dolphins --- either boat .. I don't think the dolphins are fussy.

Temptation Cruising at Glenelg good too though it's a catamaran so probably not quite so much fun in this weather ... and I think they have a couple of months off in the winter.

There's lots of whales and seals around Middleton and Port Elliot at the moment if you're interested in seeing marine life

Guest SA Great

Have done the Port Princess one twice and never seen one dolphin!! I have seen more at Glenelg in the marina. Temptation Cruises from Glenelg usually see heaps of Dolphins. I have been told by two people that the cruise where you swim with the dolphins isn't very good but from the front of the boat is really good, especially in the mornings.

Thanks for replies.

Went on the Port River cruise. Not bad for $4 per person for 2 hours and yes, Dolphins in abundance.

Food and drinks (licensed) also available on board.

Guest Guest75

Either will do.

We went one one - did not see one but the rest of my family saw loads by the quayside!:biglaugh: